Friday, March 29, 2013

I swear I'm not lazy!

2013 A to Z Challenge
I'm making my list for the A to Z challenge. I know what the first week will be, and a few other days. As of right now, I have 14 out of 26, so a little more than half. Woo. Since this is the first time I've participated in this, I'm going to stick with what I've been writing about. So expect math, science, and random thoughts about letters. I've been working on some new tricks in the free time I have, and I hope to try a couple this month. We'll see what happens.See you on the first.

2 comments:

  1. Over halfway - that's good!!
    Don't forget to turn off word verification next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you come up with. I wish I was so far ahead. I only made it to I in advance, but it's a good head start anyway.

    ReplyDelete